[Calendar] Web Development Meeting

Patrick P Murphy pmurphy at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:38:59 EST 2008

Please note; I see I didn't get the AOC (280) or GB (137) rooms at the
time requested (tomorrow 1pm MST, 11am EST).  But the GB Auditorium and
SOC-317 are available; can someone please lock those in for me and
notify me one way or the other?  Thanks.

 - Pat

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------