[Calendar] Calendar Change Request:

Ron Maddalena rmaddale at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 10 13:44:53 EDT 2007

CALENDAR CHANGE REQUEST from Ron Maddalena:

<begin description>
Calendars:  GB Conference Room 137

Date Now Scheduled:  Every Monday through Jan 1.

Time Now Scheduled: 1 PM

Change Requested:  We need to add a C'Ville video conference rooom to the schedule for the weekly GBT Scheduling Coordination Meeting.  CV 311 is available for the meeting on Monday Aug 13.  We don't care if the C'Ville room has to be different each week.  On those weeks that all the video conference rooms are already booked, we can use audio conference instead.

Thanks!

<end description>

 WebEvent login: http://calendar.nrao.edu/cgi-bin/publish/webevent.cgi?cmd=login

 Traceback: