[Calendar] Patience

Gareth Hunt ghunt at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 30 16:52:09 EST 2006

<sigh>

WebEvent works, the calendar mailing list works, Alan's request submission
forms work.  What doesn't seem to work is the path between WebEvent and the
email system.  This may be a system configuration problem; anyway Josh Malone
is looking into it.

As far as I can determine, it has been broken for almost a week.  The last
message I received through this channel was stamped at 18:39 ET on Jan 24.

For the moment, I will have to ask you all to check the "bell" in WebEvent to
see whether a request has been made for you to authorize.

Cheers,
Gareth.