[Calendar] [forwarded] My visit to CV

Patrick P Murphy pmurphy at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 16 09:13:57 EDT 2005

I've asked Tracy/Gene if there is a location w/linux-computer he can
use... but you might want to add him to the cv-visitor calendar.

				- Pat

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: Eric Greisen <egreisen at nrao.edu>
To: pmurphy at aoc.nrao.edu
Cc: juson at aoc.nrao.edu, bcotton at aoc.nrao.edu, dhogg at aoc.nrao.edu
Subject: My visit to CV
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:23:00 -0600

I should be arriving in CV late on Sept 27 after the NSF fiasco.  I
will then be in to work Wed 9/28 through Mon noon 10/3.  It would be
nice to have a computer and a place to sit although I guess I could
use the aips caige.  (I might need advice some - I tried a couple of
computers there last time with little success.)

Some talk on algorithms et al would be good.

Cheers,

Eric