[Calendar] EPO Video Update Meeting

Sheila Marks smarks at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 15 15:53:46 EST 2005

Hello,

Has anyone recently modified the regular repeating EPO Video Update
Meeting that is schedule each month on the third Wednesday in rooms
CV311/SOC317/GB241 at 3:30 ET. We have a major problem with tomorrow
meetings. For the November meeting only, the entry in WebEvent only has
room SOC280 booked (not SOC317 or CV311 or GB241). The October and
December is correct.  This is very strange!!! And now we have a double
booking problem with Jon Romney's SPRC-A Meeting. Does anyone remember
changing this event????

Thanks for your help and time.
Sheila

Sheila Marks