[Calendar] Meeting Reservation Request: PC-hardware standards group meeting

Ruth Milner rmilner at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 29 15:43:24 EST 2004

RESERVATION REQUEST from Ruth Milner:

Calendar(s): SO-317 CV-311 GB-241 TU-N505A

Date:        Mar-31-2004

Start:       03:00 pm Eastern

End:         05:00 pm Eastern

Repeating:

Repeat:      0 times

Category:    none

Title:       PC-hardware standards group meeting

Type:        Both

Video Hub:   CV-conf

<begin description>
Meeting organizer: Ruth Milner
Meeting participants: pc-hardware group

Other info:   For scheduler only, not on calendar
Note: Mark McKinnon has a meeting booked at this
time in AOC280 which is marked video but has no
other facilities reserved that I could see. I was
unable to locate Mark to clarify whether he will
be using the CV video hub for his meeting. If he
will, this meeting can use an alternative CV
location, audio OK if necessary (and CV-conf
should then be reserved for him on the NRAO
calendar).

<end description>

 WebEvent login: http://calendar.nrao.edu/cgi-bin/publish/webevent.cgi?cmd=login

 Traceback: