[Calendar] Re: PROBLEM

Jeff Mangum jmangum at tuc.nrao.edu
Mon Jan 27 08:29:46 EST 2003

Hi Shirley,

Yes, I see it.  Could be mysql failure.  Looking at it now.  Our
sysadmins don't come in for a few hours yet, so it might be down for a
while.  I'll let everyone know when it is fixed.

Cheers,

Jeff

"Shirley" == Shirley Curry <scurry at nrao.edu> writes:

Shirley> Jeff,
Shirley> The following is the message I received when trying to open WebEvent this
Shirley> morning.
Shirley> I appreciate your help because I haven't a clue on fixing this problem.

Shirley> Thanks,
Shirley> Shirley

Shirley> Database Connection Error

Shirley> A failure occurred attempting to connect to the database.

Shirley> This could be caused by a temporary network failure, but it's more likely
Shirley> that this is the result of incorrect database
Shirley> connection parameters specified at the time WebEvent was installed.

Shirley> Please contact your site administrator for assistance in diagnosing this
Shirley> problem.