[Calendar] minor problem with WebEvent 2.61 and Netscape 4.7x

Jeff Mangum jmangum at tuc.nrao.edu
Thu Jan 9 12:44:15 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

Jennifer and Patty noticed a small problem with accessing page 2 of
the NRAO calendar listing from the main WebEvent calendar entry page
when using Netscape 4.7x (this problem does *not* exist in IE,
Mozilla, Opera, or Netscape 7).  I have queried WebEvent about the
problem.  They were already aware of the problem.  They have advised
me that this problem is fixed in their next release (version 2.7),
which they say will be distributed in a few weeks.  Since there is a
workaround for this minor problem (just select any of the calendars in
the page 1 list, then use the pull-down calendar selection list from
any calendar to get to the calendar you are wanting to view), I think
that we can wait until 2.7 is installed.

Let me know if you have questions.

Cheers,

Jeff