[Calendar] Calendar Change Request:

Gareth Hunt ghunt at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 21 17:16:39 EDT 2002

[Ignore previous, please make changes as in this message]

CALENDAR CHANGE REQUEST from Gareth Hunt:

<begin description>
Calendars: CV-311 GB-241 SO-317 TU-505

Date Now Scheduled: Weekly

Time Now Scheduled: 10:30 am to 11:00 am EDT

Change Requested:

  On October 22, 2002 only:
  Please re-schedule for 10:30 am to 11:30 am EDT
  To use four rooms: CV-311, CV-aud, GB-aud, SO-conf
  Video hub: CV-311

  Note change in a) meeting duration and b) rooms

Second change request:

  For all dates, please delete the last comment line:

    Meeting only takes place in CV when Gareth is in CV

Third change request:

  For all future dates:

  The meeting text shows the meeting in one room, and
  the reservation in another.

    Details:
    CV311/GB241/SOC280/TUCN505
    Meeting organizer: Gareth Hunt
    Meeting participants: comm

  However, the meeting is scheduled in the SOC317 room.

  We'd be happy to continue in that slot in that room,
  but, since at most two people in Socorro attend the
  meeting, we are prepared to move to SOC280 as per
  the comments.

<end description>