[Calendar] calendar server change and software upgrade

Jeff Mangum jmangum at tuc.nrao.edu
Sun Dec 22 08:32:57 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

On monday morning, December 22, we will switch the calendar server
to the Tucson web server.  Since this requires porting the calendar
database to the new server, we cannot allow any changes to be made to
the calendars during this change.  Therefore:

    Starting on monday morning and lasting until you hear from me,
    please do not make any changes to the NRAO calendars.

We will also take advantage of this change by upgrading the WebEvent
software.  Other than the fact that the calendars will only be
accessible from within NRAO, there will be no changes to the way that
you administer the calendars.  Please let me know if you have
questions about this matter.

Cheers,

Jeff