[bananas] Patches, yosemite

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 24 12:46:04 EDT 2015

The new Mac OS is called yosemite.  AIPS works on it with corrections to
START_AIPS and START_TVSERVERS both now in 31DEC15.  There is one
oddity about the yosemite installation.  It deletes some of the X
windows software (not all).  Users have found that they need to
re-install X11 which is available from
    http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/

A rather massive patch has been made for an oddity in UV data I/O.  The
full set of 31DEC14 patches is
     DOFARS help and procedure contained OUT2NAME et al. left over from
when FARS used those adverbs. 2015-01-08
     RMFIT failed to copy the FQ table to the output residual images.
2015-01-13
     FTFLG messed up antenna numbers in the output FG table whena single
antena or baseline was used 2015-01-16
     VLBATECR had trouble around the endof the year deciding what files
needed to be downloaded. 2015-01-19
     VLBARUN requires convert to make the html output files. Added tests
and a control on DOTV. 2015-01-19
     BPASS had an array and history writing code which could not handle
more than 32 antennas. 2015-01-20
     MORIF messed up bandpass and other spectral tables. 2015-01-29
     TYSMO did not clip bad values without any median-window editing.
2015-02-11
     BPASS did not understand that low-level VLB routines expected
left-handed antenna coordinates. 2015-02-21
     UV data disk I/O had an issue if the full file fit into the first
of the two buffers and the disk file was exactly the right size! 2015-04-24

These may be done with a MNJ on 31DEC14 since they are applied to our
MNJ system.

Eric Greisen