[bananas] hickup

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 28 15:03:59 EDT 2010

The primary AIPS machine was "upgraded" from RedHat 4 to RedHat 5
yesterday.  Afterwards, it was discovered that we could no longer
compile C with the 9.0 version of the Intel C compiler and we could not
link Fortran programs with the 9.0 Intel compiler.  The 32-bit version
of AIPS has therefore been rebuild with version 9.1.043 of the Fortran
and 9.1.046 of the C compilers.  These all compiled and linked normally.

Please watch for peculiarities in case these versions have made mistakes
in their optimizations or whatever.

Tomorrow's MNJ may be rather massive.

Eric Greisen