[bananas] more changes

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue May 3 12:24:43 EDT 2005

We have found that European sites (at least) were unable to connect
with dave aka mnj.aoc.nrao.edu at its original ip address so we have
changed it to bob's old IP address.  There will of course now be at
least a day until the name resolvers find the new address
(146.88.1.18) which should have nothing blocked.  We have allowed more
stuff on bob than on most of our machines in the past so this should
fix the problem.  Keep your queries coming because it works too easily
for us locally.

Thanks,

Eric Greisen