[bananas] AIPS help

Mory srtedg at Op.Net
Fri Feb 23 13:28:18 EST 2001

Hello,
After all the redhat 7 problems, we went back to 6.2 and had a much easier
time installing it. Now, I'm just having a slight problem veiwing fits
images.

Here is the command process
task 'FITLD'
infile 'name.fits'
go
task 'cntr'
cat
getn 1
dotv true
go

I get this for an error
CNTR 1: Task CNTR   (release of 31DEC00) begins
ZSSSL2 connect (INET): Connection refused
CNTR 1: ZSSSLK: ERROR   1 ON LOCK
CNTR 1: ON LOCK ERROR    6 FROM ZSSSLK
CNTR 1: YTVOPN: TV LOCK OPEN ERROR      6
CNTR 1: TV OPEN ERROR      6
CNTR 1: GINIT: ERROR    6 OPENING THE TV
CNTR 1: GRAPH FILE INIT ERROR. GINIT ERR =    6
CNTR 1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
CNTR 1: astro        31DEC00 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0
AIPS 1: Resumes

Nothing showes up in either the tekserv, msgserver, or tv screen,
I'm not sure if I have everything set right, as I've never used aips
before,
Thanks,
-Matt Mory-