[bananas] AIPS++ Newsletter for June 1998

Tim Cornwell tcornwel at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jun 29 17:28:49 EDT 1998

			AIPS++ Newsletter for June 1998

We are pleased to announce the publication of the June 1998 edition
of the AIPS++ Newsletter at URL:

http://aips2.nrao.edu/aips++/docs/newsletters/jun98/junenews/junenews.html

Older copies of the newsletter are available at:

http://aips2.nrao.edu/aips++/docs/newsletters/frontpage.html

To alert those interested to each new issue of the AIPS++ Newsletter,
we have inaugurated a newsletter mailing list. When a new edition is
published, we will send an announcement to this mailing list. To
subscribe to the mailing list, send mail to
majordomo at majordomo.cv.nrao.edu with the following command in the body
of your email message:

	subscribe aips2news

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list, you can
send mail to majordomo at majordomo.cv.nrao.edu with the following

	unsubscribe aips2news

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of this mailing
list, have trouble unsubscribing, or questions about the list
itself, send email to owner-aips2news at majordomo.cv.nrao.edu.

Tim Cornwell, NRAO
June 29 1998