First two patches for 15OCT96

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 11 13:02:32 EST 1996

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996 15:27:26 -0500 (EST), I said:

> There are now two "patches" available for the 15OCT96 release of AIPS:
>     *   If you use NIS/NIS+ ("yellow pages") to distribute the
>         /etc/services map, and your NIS master is on a SunOS 5 system,
>         none of the AIPS services (TV, tek and msg servers, remote tape)
>         will work...

There was one file missing from the info in this patch up to now, namely
$AIPNOT/TPMON.FOR.  I've put it in place now.  Anyone who has applied this
patch of necessity (i.e. runs NIS on a SunOS 5 system) and who uses the
TPMON daemons needs to also get this file and rebuild it.

My apologies for this oversight.

				- Pat
--
  \|/  ____  \|/   Pat Murphy  <pmurphy at nrao.edu>  <pmurphy at goof.com>   INFP