[asac] ASAC telecon - Wednesday 8th Sept 14:00 UT

Richard Hills rhills at alma.cl
Mon Sep 6 19:24:50 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues

Please join us for an update on progress and a discussion of the plans
for the face to face meeting.

Note that the propose time is *14:00 UT* i.e. on the hour not at the
half hour.  This is just slightly better than the usual time for the
East Asian members, but of course an absurd hour for our Hawaiian
colleague, and difficult for those in California, for which I apologize.

An agenda is starting to take shape at
https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/ASAC8Sep10Agenda

Planned Duration: 1 hr
   Toll Number: 1-203-480-8549
   USA Toll Free Number: 866-600-8836
   Passcode: 3283890#

Note: Line noise may be muted by pressing *6 which works thru the call
center.

Best Richard

Richard Hills                Phone: +56 2 467 6175
ALMA Project Scientist       Fax:   +56 2 467 6104
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18       Apmnt: +56 2 474 1642
Santiago, Chile              Mobile +56 97 608 1582