[asac] ASAC telecon

Richard Hills rhills at alma.cl
Tue May 11 12:49:56 EDT 2010

Well there is something of a clash with an ALMA management meeting which
is due to end at 15:00 UTC on Thursday, so the Wednesday would really be
better, but if Thursday was the best day for most people then we should
go with that and Alison and I will bow out of the Management meeting early.

  On 5/11/2010 4:35 PM, Toshikazu Onishi wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Thank you so much for your quick response on the next ASAC telecon.
>
> Currently, the best seems to be from 14.30UTC of May 20.
>
> If Richard is ok for this schedule, I would like to have the
> next telecon at the time above.
>
> Best regards,
> Toshikazu Onishi

Richard Hills                Phone: +56 2 467 6175
ALMA Project Scientist       Fax:   +56 2 467 6104
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18       Apmnt: +56 2 474 1642
Santiago, Chile              Mobile +56 97 608 1582