[asac] Information for ASAC f2f next week.

MORITA, Koh-Ichiro morita at nro.nao.ac.jp
Thu Mar 4 12:30:00 EST 2010

Dear All,

Here are several inforamtions for ASAC f2f meeting.

1. How to get to NAOJ
  Please see the attached file (Direction_to_NAOJ.pdf)
  Take a No.91 bus (Odakyu-bus) with red color from
 Musashisakai station bus stop No.3.
  Bus schedule: Please see left row of attached file
  (Odakyu-bus91_Musashisakai.pdf)

2. How to go back to the hotel from NAOJ.
  Take a No.91 bus (Odakyu-bus) with red color.
  Bus schedule: Please see left row of attached file
  (Odakyu-bus91_NAOJ.pdf)

  Be careful!
  There is another No.91 bus with different color operated by
  different bus company.  This bus does not go to Musashisakai.

3. Meeting location
Large meeting room of the south buiding at Mitaka campus.
(See MTK_campus_map.pdf)
For people who want to stay at NAOJ on Monday or Thursday,
we prepare an office room.  If you want to use, please
contact me.  My office is No. 107 of the north buiding.

4. LAN access
We prepare LAN access for participants.
To use this, you need the LAN account.
Please refer LAN_Account_ASAC_f2f.pdf
This account is available from Monday to Friday.

5. Lunch
We prepare Japanese lunch box for you.
If you are vegetarian, please let me know until Monday.

6. Dinner
We will have a meeting dinner in the evening on Monday.
The dinner is Shabu-shabu, which is a famous Japanese
dish using beef.  If you are vegetarian, please let me
know until Monday.

The bus to the restaurant is waiting for you at 18:30
at the main entrance of the north buidling.
After dinner, the bus take you to the hotel.

7. Restaurant around the hotel
The easiest way for restaurant is to go to a shopping center
Ito-Yokado (south of the station).  The center has 2 buidlings
(East and West) and there are many restaurants at B1F of West
 building.  I attached the file showing the restaurants of
the shopping center (Restaurant_Ito_Yokado_Musashisakai.pdf).

If you really want to enjoy Japanese drinking place,
please try to walk around the station (north and south).
There are many small restaurants and Japanese bars (IZAKAYA).

Regards,
Koh-Ichiro
Koh-Ichiro Morita
ALMA Project,
National Astronomical Observatory, Japan
2-21-1, Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo 181-8588, Japan
Email: morita at nro.nao.ac.jp
Phone: 81-422-34-3742
Fax:   81-422-34-3764