[asac] ASAC meeting in Mitaka logisitic info

Gordon Stacey stacey at astro.cornell.edu
Sun Feb 7 23:27:42 EST 2010

Dear Koh-Ichiro San,

I plan on attending the upcoming ASAC meeting in Japan.  I will be arriving at
Narita on United Flight 881 at 4:15 PM on March 8, and Departing on United
Flight 882 at 5:55 PM on March 12.

I would also like to stay in the recommended hotel please.

Thank you very much for you assistance.

Gordon Stacey, ASAC member.
Cornell University