[asac] charges + proposal review document(s)?

Richard Hills rhills at alma.cl
Fri Aug 27 17:19:37 EDT 2010

Yes and yes. ( Just getting on the bus in Calama and about to loose
connection. )  Board has telecon on Thursday.

On 27/08/2010 20:44, Andrew Baker wrote:

> Dear Richard et al.:
>
> We just had an ANASAC telecon in which we discussed the
> agenda for our upcoming F2F meeting (September 13-14).
> I wanted to confirm that the ASAC charges will have
> been issued by the date of that meeting, and also ask
> whether the revised Board-level document on the proposal
> review process (if not also a draft implementation plan)
> will be available for discussion.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew

Richard Hills                Phone: +56 2 467 6175
ALMA Project Scientist       Fax:   +56 2 467 6104
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18       Apmnt: +56 2 474 1642
Santiago, Chile              Mobile +56 97 608 1582