[asac] ASAC telecon next Wednesday 13 at 13:30 UT

Richard Hills rhills at alma.cl
Wed May 6 18:40:52 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I hope you will be able to join a telecon at 13:30UTC next Wednesday,
13th May.

* USA Toll Free Number: 877-874-1919
* Toll Number: +1-203-320-9891
* Passcode: 185064

I apologize that we have not kept to the originally planned schedule for
these and also to those of you who I told that it would be this
Wednesday.  There is a lot of news and quite a few things to discuss,
but I don't think there are any really critical decisions to be taken,
so don't worry if you can't make it at that time.

Look forward to talking to you then.

Best Richard

Richard Hills                Phone: +56 2 467 6175
ALMA Project Scientist       Fax:   +56 2 467 6104
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18       Apmnt: +56 2 474 1642
Santiago, Chile              Mobile +56 97 608 1582