[asac] Friday meeting

Richard Hills rhills at alma.cl
Thu Jan 29 13:00:02 EST 2009

We have reserved the Lincancabur meeting room in the El Golf office
starting at 9:30.

Note that this is the older ALMA Office - address below, map attached.
The Alsacia meeting room was booked.

You may need to show you passports at the desk in El Golf.  Say you are
going to ALMA on Floor 18.  You need to type 18 into the lift button
before getting into it.

We still expect to see you for lunch in Alsacia at 13:00.

Best Richard
Richard Hills                Phone: +56 2 467 6175
ALMA Project Scientist       Fax:   +56 2 467 6104
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18       Apmnt: +56 2 474 1642
Santiago, Chile              Mobile +56 97 608 1582