[asac] {VIRUS?} Re: Telecon 2 July 22:00 UT

rhills at alma.cl rhills at alma.cl
Tue Jul 1 15:54:17 EDT 2008

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (Report_to_ASAC_June_2008.doc).
Warning: Please read the "Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Dear All,

Here is a report on current status and problems.  Obviously we will not
have time to cover all of this in the telecon and indeed there is a good
deal here that is not relecant to ASAC, but I thought it would be helpful
for everyone to have a flavour for the breadth and scope of things that
are going on in the project at the moment.  This is collected from reports
written by various project staff.  We will do our best to answer your
questions tomorrow.  Sorry for using Word.

Best Richard