[asac] Telecon Tomorrow

Jose Cernicharo jcernicharo at telefonica.net
Wed Sep 5 10:31:34 EDT 2007

Dear ASAC members
Please, find enclosed the list of charges assigned in the August 1st
telecon to prepare the repport for the ALMA Board.
Charge 3)
Item 1) Amplitude & Flux Calibration (YAMADA)
Item 2)Phase Calibration (BALLY + GUETH)
Item 3)Band Pass Calibration (Susanne + Jacqueline)
Item 4)Polarization (Cernicharo + Johnstone)
Item 5) Pointing Calibration (Blain + Cernicharo)
Item 6)Antenna location calibration (Gueth)
Item 7) Antena & Electronic delay Calibration (Doug JohnStone)
Item 8) Optic Calibration  (Onishi)
Item 9)Primary beam calibration (Cernicharo + Yamada)
Item 10) ACA Calibration Issues (Kohno)
Commissioning (Bally + kohno + cernicharo)

Charge 2 ) Michiel with support from scient IPTs

Cheers
Pepe