[asac] ASAC f2f meeting in Tokyo

Satoshi Yamamot yamamoto at taurus.phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Apr 19 22:50:27 EDT 2007

Dear all,

    We are now arranging the video conference for the ASAC
members and the project people who cannot come to Japan.
So far Leonardo and Andrew have requested the video con.
If there are others, please let me know it immediately.
We will prepare the multipoint connection using the
facility of our department.  Note that we need the IP address
for the video con.

    As for the lab tour to NAOJ on May 8, we need to know
the number of person who would like to join.  This is
because we have to arrange the transportation (bus or taxi).
If you are interested in, please send a mail to
Yumiko.
   yumiko.osada at nao.ac.jp

    With best regards,

    Satoshi