[asac] revised telecon time and timeline

Christine Wilson wilson at physics.mcmaster.ca
Tue Feb 7 18:41:36 EST 2006

Hi, everyone,

I have heard no objections to having our telecon on Feb 21 and at least
two people prefer it. So let us move our ASAC telecon to discuss the first
draft of the report to

Tuesday, February 21 at 2100 UT

The (slightly) revised schedule for writing the report is below. Please be
sure to get me your sections of the report by the deadline on Monday Feb
13.

Chris

------------------------------------

6 Feb (Mon): first draft of section circulated by lead writer
	 to rest of group for comments and iteration

13 Feb (Mon), 20:00 UT: Draft sections of report due to Chris

15 Feb (Wed): Draft report circulated by Chris (end of day Hawaii time)

20 Feb (Mon): written comments on draft report circulated by members
	     to asaconly

** 21 Feb (Tues): ASAC telecon to discuss draft report and comments **

27 Feb (Mon): revised draft report circulated by Chris (end Hawaii day)

3 March (Fri) 20:00 UT: written comments on revised report due to Chris

6 March (Mon): revised report circulated by Chris (end of Hawaii day)

8 March (Wed): ASAC telecon: discuss penultimate version (if necessary)

8 March (Wed): Report sent to Board