[asac] Input to Board on PRC

Satoshi Yamamot yamamoto at taurus.phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sat Aug 12 03:49:43 EDT 2006

Dear all,

   As introduced by Massimo in the last telecon, the Japanese board member,
Shoken Miyama, has input two documents on PRC to the board.   They pose a
few
possible concerns or demerits of the single PRC system that we have to
consider
carefully.  For the discussion in ASAC, I am sending you the documents under

permission of the ALMA-J project.  Although the documents are prepared by
the
ALMA-J project, their contents are based on the discussion in the ALMA-J
advisory
committee, including JSAC and Japanese ASAC members.

With best,

Satoshi