[asac] ASAC telecon - Reschedule

Leonardo Testi lt at arcetri.astro.it
Thu Sep 1 07:58:27 EDT 2005

Hi all,
   our next telecon was scheduled for Sept 7 at 15:00 UT. It turns out that at
that time most probably we will not have the final BCPs available and ChrisW
has a conflict that day. After a short email exchange with Tony, I think that
we have a good chance to have the package delivered to us at the end of next
week (Sep 9). I would like to have this telecon before the ESAC meeting (Sep
14), Sep 13 will be difficult for me as I am traveling to Munich. I thus
suggest to reschedule our telecon on Sept 12 at 15:00 UT. I have checked with
Tony, he will be available to join us.

Will this be acceptable to everybody?

Leonardo