[asac] changing telecon time

Satoshi Yamamot yamamoto at taurus.phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Oct 19 22:07:37 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

    As Momose-san, I also prefer 21:00UT rather than 15:00UT.
When the telecon start at 15:00UT, it ends at 16:00UT or later,
which corresponds to 1:00 am or later in JST.   I have to leave
home at 7:00 - 7:30 for the University regardless of the telecon,
so that it is a bit tight for me.  This is the reason why I prefer
21:00UT.

    But I think that the main reason for the change of the telecon
time is that Chris can prepare and manage the telecon as the chair more
easily.  Considering a heavy role of the chair, we should cooperate
with her, I think.

    With best wishes,

    Satoshi Yamamoto