[asac] receiver performance status

Rick Murowinski rmurowin at alma.cl
Sat Oct 1 12:14:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

Here's a summary of the noise temperature performance measured by the
cartridge builders, as presented at July's Front End delta-PDR.

I think all of these (not  sure of band 6) were measured in their standalone
test cryostats at the cartridge developers' labs.  In '06 we'll see the
measurements of each of these bands in the ALMA cryostat, and in early '07
should have the first antenna system temperatures at ATF.

I added a last graph showing a bit of the current problem with bandwidth in
the band 9 isolater.  The team are working hard at extended that to the 8GHz
spec., but it's not clear whether that will be achieved within time and
schedule remaining to deliver the first frontends.

Rick