[asac] delta ALMA Cost Review

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 28 10:02:31 EST 2005

Folks,

A communication from the ALMA Board Secretary to JAO, Board Principals
on Friday:
Per yesterday's Board telecon, I've sent Christine Wilson an email
indicating that because of the 2 DC-based delta cost reviews now
"sandwich"  the Los Angeles January ASAC meeting, she could exercise
some flexibility as to the location of the meeting, and if useful,
consider delaying it a week.  I've asked her to consult the principal
parties involved.

Best Regards,
Pat Donahoe
ALMA Board Secretary

Although we have not yet heard from Chris I've tried to fill in the
results of emails I have received at:
https://wikio.nrao.edu/bin/view/ALMA/FtofDate

Many emails, of course, provided richer detail than will fit within this
matrix but I think it reflects the basic facts.

Happy New Year!
Al
Al Wootten
Interim Project Scientist
ALMA, 40 El Golf, Piso 18
Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Tel: (56) (2) 467-6128  FAX: (56) (2) 467-6103