[asac] delta ALMA Cost Review

Leonardo Testi lt at arcetri.astro.it
Wed Dec 21 15:42:23 EST 2005

Hi John,
   I think we cannot have the meeting without key project people, it
will not be very useful, so I think we should drop option 1. I am still
flexible, especially if we move the meeting forward (all options you
propose are ok), but I need to finalize soon.

I think we need to find a way to contact Chris to figure out when she
will be available.

Leonardo