[asac] delta ALMA Cost Review

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:57:13 EST 2005

Hi John

Let me note that it was not the Board driving the cost review but NSF.

I think a meeting in DC would be feasible.  I think a meeting the following
weekend would be more useful.  I am available then; I have edited my
dates (must have done it while you were looking).  I don't know about
Massimo or Tony but I'll try to find out.

Clear skies,
Al