[asac] meeting date approved

Christine Wilson wilson at physics.mcmaster.ca
Thu Dec 8 13:05:15 EST 2005

Hi, everyone,

In their telecon this morning, the Board approved the dates of our next
face-to-face meeting as proposed (28-29 January, 2006 in Los Angeles).
So you may go ahead and make your travel plans.

The charges are still not approved in final form, but should be approved
by the middle of next week. I do not believe there will be any changes to
Charges 1 and 2 from the draft version. For Charge 3, there was some
discussion and I believe it will be modified slightly to ask us to
"Review the EXISTING Science IPT analysis ..."
i.e. we will review what is already available on this topic rather than
any new simulations (yet) from the Science IPT.

Chris