[asac]Cambridge face-to-face

John Richer jsr at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 3 08:55:28 EST 2004

Dear ASAC,

I have put a little information together on te web to help with planning
your trip to Cambridge. I've had a good response on hotel bookings, but
there are still a couple of you who I have yet to hear from - if your
name is not on the list on the web site and you are intending to attend,
please get in touch with Kate as soon as possible.

The web pages are at

	  http://www.mrao.cam.ac.uk/~jsr/asac_may04/

I am happy to help with any further questions as they arise.

All the best,

John

--
John Richer
Astrophysics Group,   Cavendish Lab,   Madingley Road,  Cambridge CB3 0HE