[asac]date next telecon

Munetake MOMOSE momose at mx.ibaraki.ac.jp
Tue Aug 10 04:12:21 EDT 2004

Dear ASAC members,

I apologize I cannot attend the next face-to-face meeting at
Charlottesville because we have the entrance exam of the graduate
course at our University. In addition, I have heard that the other
two Japanese observers (Fukui & Yamamoto) will also be absent, though
the project scientist Kawabe-san will probably attend.

We three Japanese observers are now discussing in order to
prepare written inputs to present ASAC our views according to the
charges and send it to you prior to the face-to-face meeting.

Best wishes,
Munetake

             Munetake MOMOSE

  Inst. Astrophysics & Planetary Sciences,
  Faculty of Science, Ibaraki University
  Fax: +81-29-228-8402
  e-mail: momose at mx.ibaraki.ac.jp