[asac]Agenda for 2003 April 2 3 Meeting

Christine Wilson wilson at physics.mcmaster.ca
Wed Mar 26 12:55:17 EST 2003

Hi, everyone,

This email is just a reminder that the agenda for the ASAC face-to-face
meeting next week can be found at

http://www.cv.nrao.edu/%7Eawootten/mmaimcal/asac/ASAC-ChargeApr03.html

The agenda includes links to various documents which you should review
prior to the meeting. (For our new members, we do not send out a package
of material in hardcopy before the meeting, but expect members to
download and print or save what they need.)

There will still be some new material added to this agenda, hopefully in
the areas of Front Ends, Y++ configuration, Software, and Correlators, so
please check the agenda daily and especially before you leave for your
travels to Grenoble to make sure you have everything that has been posted.

I apologize that some of the documentation is still missing. We have
requested material repeatedly and some of it is very slow in coming.

Chris Wilson