[asac] ALMA-J budget

Masato ISHIGURO ishiguro at nro.nao.ac.jp
Thu Dec 25 02:46:58 EST 2003

Dear colleagues,

Big news from ALMA-J!

Attached is the e-mail from Kaifu-san to the ALMA Board members on the
ALMA-J budget.
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation to realize this important
breakthrough toward the Japanese participation in ALMA.   We hope to join in
a joint construction activities as soon as possible.

I wish you all a happy new year.

Masato Ishiguro
and ALMA-J team