[asac]Agenda

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Tue Sep 3 14:29:45 EDT 2002

Folks

The agenda may be found at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacsocorroagendav1.0.html
along with links to reading materials.

Some of these materials are at sitescape.  You will have to think Ptolemy
to access these:  login as almaguest and pw almaguest.  ALMA is procuring
more licenses so that you may have your own password soon.  The antenna
files are protected I see from that account.

A stringency report will be added tomorrow.  The aips++ report will be
available on paper on Friday.  The Backend PDR report is not yet
available.

The bus leaves for the ATF from the AOC parking lot at 3pm on Friday.
Please check the spreadsheet linked to the end of the agenda for information
on what NRAO-NM thinks your plans are--given the current state of the
airline industry, some problems may arise; please call Christine at the
phone number at the bottom of the schedule for help should your plans go
awry.  You may wish to print the spreadsheet and keep it handy as a guide
to with whom and when you might catch a ride to Socorro should plans
change.

See you in Socorro!

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |