[asac]reminder: science examples for calibration review

Christine Wilson wilson at physics.mcmaster.ca
Thu Nov 28 19:22:17 EST 2002

Hi, everyone,

Just a reminder that the calibration group needs examples of ALMA Science
as part of meeting one of their first milestones (see my original email
below). I've also attached the email from Stephane discussing the
particular aspects of calibration that could use examples, but I'm sure
ANY science examples that illustrate calibration requirements would be
very welcome.

Please try to take some time before our telecon next Wednesday to try to
come up with a specific science example that could be useful to the
calibration group. This is one area where having input from as diverse a
group of science interests as possible is very important. Please send
your examples to me and to John Richer  <jsr at mrao.cam.ac.uk>

Thanks,
Chris