[asac]ASAC Agenda and Reading List

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Fri Mar 15 10:25:24 EST 2002

Folks

There have been some changes in the schedule for the evening of 19 March.
Hasegawa-san reports:
"...there will be an opportunity for lab visit in the evening of
19th --- in parallel with the meeting with the press.

march 19
17:30 - 18:30
Lab visit (Development of ASTE receivers, ALMA cartridge test cryostat, etc.)

18:30 -
Reception dinner

Cherry blossoms are in buds, and you will see some of them coming out next
week."

I have added this to the agenda.

Neal submitted the report of the operations group, which has been added
to the reading list.  At his suggestion, I also added links to the reports
which the ASAC considered in September.

Two reports from Wolfgang Wild have been added.

A link to V5.5 of the Project Book has been added.  There is some new material
which is recognizable by the recent date.

The schedule of ALMA Week is also included FYI.

I have had offers of material on:
aips++
NA receiver status
which are expected today and will be linked to the agenda in a similar fashion.

See you in Tokyo

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |