[asac]Draft of ASAC Report

Pierre.Cox at ias.u-psud.fr Pierre.Cox at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Apr 2 08:55:09 EST 2002

Dear All:

This is to inform you on a few issues re the written
report of the ASAC face-to-face meeting.

I will send to you in a next message the draft section
on the RSC together with recommendations.

In order to be able to incorporate your comments, suggestions
and remarks in the current draft I suggest that you send them
directly to me (with a copy to Geoff). I will take care of
iterating and editing the new version of the draft report.

Since the Executive Summary should be send to the ACC members
next Friday April 5th, I would appreciate if you could send
me your comments on section 1 of the report by friday April 5th
morning  (CET) at the latest. The comments on the other sections
of the report can be received until Saturday April 6th in the
morning (CET) at the latest. I will make the needed corrections
on saturday and send the new version to Geoff for final iteration.
The final version of the ASAC report will be send out to the ACC
members on Tuesday, April 9th.

Tomorrow at the teleconf, we will have a discussion on the
ASAC report. Today, the ESAC discussed the report during a
teleconf and I propose to give a summary of the main points
which were raised during this discussion.

In advance, thank you for your efforts.

With best regards,

Pierre