[asac] Enhancements document

ewine at strw.leidenuniv.nl ewine at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Oct 9 12:03:10 EDT 2001

                                          October 9, 2001

Dear ASAC members,

Some people have reported problems in printing the documents either in
postscript or pdf format. These can be traced back to the nice [C I]
Orion maps from the Mt Fuji telescope (see Band 10 science case),
perhaps because of a Japanese -> US/European format conversion
problem. I have therefore also put a version on the Web without this
figure as:

    http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~ewine/enhancements2.ps
or  http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~ewine/enhancements2.pdf

The document should have 23 pages in total.

The initial responses indicate that Atacama Compact Array is indeed the
preferred name for the ACA...

Happy reading!

Ewine