[asac] Minutes of ASAC meeting"

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Thu Oct 4 10:01:25 EDT 2001

Dear ASAC members and ALMA Administrators and friends,

Thanks to Peter Shaver for providing minutes for the Sanitago meeting, and to
others for their comments now incorporated into a draft version suitable for
approval at the 10 October ASAC telecon (1415UT).  The ASAC report is also
in draft and will be issued in due course; the minutes convey the basic results
of the meeting for your advance information.

You may find the minutes on the web at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacsep01minutes.html

Please send any additional requests for changes to me.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |