[asac] TRANSFERS

Leonardo Bronfman leo at das.uchile.cl
Fri Aug 24 16:54:51 EDT 2001

Dear all,

on Monday 10 September at 21:55 there will be 4
vans (for 7 people each) at the exit of the airport
in Santiago with a sign reading "ASAC MEETING", to
take you to Hotel Manquehue. There will be a
charge of 3000 pesos (~5 US) per passenger,
to be payed on boarding. The same vans will be
available Tuesday 11 and Wed. 12 at 8:30 at the
Hotel Manquehue for transport to the meeting site
and back.  Each trip has a charge of 1000 pesos.
It is also possible to arrange with the same vans
group trips back to the airport at the end of the
meeting.

On September 13th, the Science Day, the Dean of
the School of Engineerings (Victor Perez) will
host a lunch for the  ASAC members staying.
Kindly confirm your participation.

During the meeting itself there will be a cattered
lunch provided  at the meeting site (Cerro Calan).

NRAO (Eduardo Hardy) will host a dinner on Tue 11th
(~20:00)

Best regards

Leo