[asac] Re: Visitors to San Pedro de Atacama...

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Wed Aug 22 13:49:30 EDT 2001

Folks

Please remember to send your travel arrangements to Leo Bronfman at
leo at das.uchile.cl
so that you don't find yourself in the Calama airport with a long dusty and
dry walk to San Pedro de Atacama facing you.  You will be met there if you
have provided your information on arrival.  Angel has sent some info; I append
his note below.

I will add the contents of the list Angel sent after the 'Cast' section of the
ASAC meeting schedule at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacchileagenda.html

Clear skies,
Al