[asac] first draft of the Berkeley ASAC meeting report

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Mon Oct 2 13:28:06 EDT 2000

Dear ASAC members

Our asac reflector bounced the text of the draft report as too voluminous.
I will try to get the limit increased.  Meanwhile, here is Karl's message
and a link to a postscript copy of the report.

Dear ASAC members,

Here's the first draft of the Berkeley ASAC meeting report.
You find both the LaTeX and the PostScript files as attachments.
Please send me your comments before Wednesday, October 4.
I'm planning to submit the final report by Friday, October 6.

Cheers,
	Karl

The report can be found at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacberkeleyreport.ps
an html version may be found at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacsep00/asacsep00.html
and the LaTeX original is linked to the Berkeley agenda at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacberkeleyagenda1.html

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |