[asac] ASAC Meeting Monday, 8 May at 2100UT.

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Fri May 5 16:15:14 EDT 2000

The ASAC Meeting is next Monday, 8 May at 2100UT.

There is a conflict next Monday for some people, as the NRAO Visiting
Committee will meet in GB at about the same time as the ASAC phone meeting.

  I have placed a tentative agenda at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/mayagenda.html
which includes the phone numbers, etc.  I have suggested names for
some people to cover materials which are hyperlinked to the agenda.
Please check it.

Thanks!

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	|
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory      |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA|
| (804)-296-0329 voice  Let's build The Millimeter Array|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX           {>    {>    {>    {>     |