[asac] ASAC-README

Neal J. Evans II nje at strw.strw.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Mar 28 05:15:11 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

I received only a few comments on the first draft of the ASAC report.
While it would be nice to attribute the dearth of criticism to the perfection
of the draft, I suspect otherwise...

In any case, I have incorporated the comments I received and edited the text
to make things more consistent and avoid some duplication.
As suggested, I added countries behind each name in parenthesis in the list,
as well as identifying myself and Karl as Chairman and Vice-Chairman
(BTW, I used ...man or ...woman when speaking about a particular individual
and ...person when speaking of the position in general; I am open to
other solutions, but I refuse to be a piece of furniture (Chair).)
Please check that your name and country are as you want them.

I will send the current version in the next email. I can incorporate
any comments received by the end of the day today. I will send the final
version to the project scientists to forward to the AEC and ACC Wednesday
at 10 AM in Leiden.

Cheers,
Neal